Win flights to Rome.
Our new route to/from Rome commenced on 1 April with daily flights to the Italian city. The world famous ancient city of Rome is ideal for weekend and short breaks being just 2 hours and 40 minutes from the only airport actually in London.
To celebrate we are offering you the chance to win 2 tickets to this fabulous city.
Two return tickets from London City Airport to Rome including taxes and charges.
For your chance to win, please enter your details on the form below.
* Denotes mandatory field
Travel terms and conditions
- Prize is flight for 2 people travelling together to Rome
- Return flights from the London City Airport, UK to Rome, inclusive of tax.
- The prize is strictly subject to availability and is non-transferable, non changeable and non-exchangeable for equivalent cash value.
- Dates of travel are subject to availability. Black out dates may apply during popular travel periods. The Flights will be valid for travel April 2013 to April 2014
- The winner and nominated companions must travel together.
- The prize must be booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Only one entry may be made per person and is only open to residents of the UK.
- Any alternative travel arrangements made by the winner would be at the winner’s expense.
- The winner is solely responsible for travel to and from the UK airport, and any other travel outside the prize holiday. The winner and their guest(s) are also responsible for any medical insurance, plus all other expenses including meals, refreshments, spending money and any other incidental expenses.
- Transfer to onwards destinations are not the responsibility of the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of any element of the prize or for any inability of the prize winner or their guest to take up the prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the partners in this promotion accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by, or to, the prize winner or their guests whilst taking the prize.
- Winners accept prize at own risk
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from the award of the prize.
- Prizes are subject to availability and in the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The winner and their travel companion/s are solely responsible for ensuring they are travelling with valid passport/visas were necessary.
- All other general terms of condition regarding carriage or stay are dictated by, the airline or accommodation provider.
- Competition closes at 00:00 on 21 may 2013
General competition terms and conditions
- The winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries within 28 days after the closing date. Entry into the draw is by correctly answering the three competition questions. The winner and runners up will be notified within 7 days of the draw.
- If the winner cannot be located within 21 days of the drawing of the prize, then the first drawn runner-up from the draw will be selected as the new winner and a new runner up will be selected at random from the remaining correct entries.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself, or the awarding of the prize impossible, due to reasons beyond the control of the promoter and accordingly, the promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary, or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the promoter as a result thereof.
- The draw is not open to employees, agents, contractors of London City Airport Ltd or their families or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
- The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect e-mail or for problems with entries caused by any factors outside their control.
- For winners' details send a stamped address envelope to London City Airport Ltd, Marketing Dept, London City Airport, London, E16 2PB.
- Third party entries into draw will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.