There are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in the browser you are using. Below you will find instruction on how to manage your browser cookie settings. Blocking cookies may prevent some website pages from displaying correctly.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, & 9.0
- Click on 'Tools' in your browser menu and select 'Internet Options'
- Click the 'Privacy' tab
- Under 'Settings' move the slider to the top to block all cookies or the bottom to allow all cookies.
- Click 'OK'
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select 'Settings'.
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’.
- Go to the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button.
- To enable cookies look in the “cookies” section and make sure ‘Allow local data to be set’ is selected. This will allow first-party and third-party cookies. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, select the 'Block all third-party cookies without exception'.
- To block all cookies, look in the “cookies” section and select 'Block sites from setting any data'. This will also prevent most sites that require you to sign in from working. To block third-party cookies, select the 'Block third-party cookies and site data'. Even if you have a site added to your exceptions list and allowed its cookies, the site's third-party cookies will not be accepted.
- In the browser menu and select ‘Options’.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set 'Firefox will:' to 'Use custom setting for history'.
- To accept cookies check all boxes, uncheck to disable them.
- In Opera select 'Quick Preferences'.
- To enable cookies check 'Enable Cookies.
- To disable cookies uncheck 'Enable Cookies'
- Choose 'Safari' in the broswer menu select the 'Preferences' option
- Click 'Security'
- To enable and disable cookies look in the 'Accept cookies' section and choose how you want Safari to handle cookies.
To find further information search for cookies in your browser 'help' in your browser menu or visit aboutcookies.org.
* Terms Apply