Five Projects in Five Days
Five projects, five days… London City Airport’s first ever Volunteers’ Week is underway.
To support National Volunteers' Week, 40 airport employees will be giving 320 hours of their time to support community organisations to complete a range of tasks.
- Painting a local church hall
- Creating a community sensory garden
- Developing a financial and marketing strategy for a local equestrian centre
- Maintenance and improvement to outdoor areas at a community centre
- Activities with local elderly residents
Follow the team’s progress on Twitter via @londoncityair and @LCYlocal and Facebeook.