Win a fantastic break for two to Nuremberg courtesy of Nuremberg Airport, Nuremberg
tourism board and CityJet. Stay in the centre of Nuremberg enjoying two nights in
Le Méridien Grand Hotel
with attraction passes, a guided tour and VIP Entry to Nuremberg Airport Noris Sky
2 return CityJet flights from London City to Nuremberg
2 nights for two in a double room at the Le Méridien Grand Hotel Nuremberg, including breakfast buffet
2 Day Cards to discover Nuremberg including free use of public transportation and
free admission to several museums
Guided city tour in Nuremberg
VIP Entry to Nuremberg Airport Noris Sky Lounge
About the route and CityJet
The route operates twice daily giving business and leisure travellers a convenient
way to travel between London and Nuremberg. The route will be served by an Avro
RJ 85 and will operate all year round with two flights every weekday and a single
flight on Sundays. Passengers flying with CityJet can enjoy complimentary inflight
services - including complementary drinks and snacks, assigned seats and free baggage
Nuremberg is a city in the German state of Bavaria, in the administrative region
of Middle Franconia. Situated on the Pegnitz river and the Rhine–Main–Danube Canal,
it is located about 170 kilometres north of Munich and is Franconia's largest city.
The 1000 year old city is Bavaria's second largest. Nuremberg has lots to offer
with its picturesque medieval old town. The city is also is host to several of Germany
and Europe’s largest trade fairs that draw in thousands of visitors every year.
To find out more about CityJet visit the
CityJet website. To find out more about Nuremberg visit the Nuremberg Tourist board website.
To be in a with a chance to experience this magnificent opportunity, please fill
in your details below and click "enter competition" – Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- The promoter of the prize is London City Airport Limited.
- The competition is open to all users, except employees of London City Airport Limited
and its associated or affiliated companies, and their families, agents, or anyone
connected with this competition, including third party promotional partners.
- No purchase necessary.
- Closing date for entries is at 00:00 on 21/03/2013.
- The Prize, two return CityJet Economy tickets to Nuremberg, the lucky winners to
be picked at random.
- The prize is NOT transferable, has no cash value and is not for re-sale.
- The holiday must be taken before 31/10/2013 (no extensions permitted).
- Passengers must fly together on the same flight.
- The tickets are valid for use by adults over the age of 18 only.
- Frequent Flyer miles cannot be accrued on any program in conjunction with this voucher.
- Travel is permitted on CityJet operated flights only and not on charter flights.
- Confirmed reservations are subject to availability in the entitled compartment and
- Flights are subject to availability at the time of booking and include all taxes/charges.
- In the unlikely event that passengers are downgraded or offloaded due to high load
factors, CityJet will accommodate the associated costs of rebooking passengers on
the next available flight.
- Blackout periods apply for Christmas; New Year, Bank Holiday Weekends and All Major
- Accommodation for 2 nights includes double room with breakfast
- Dates subject to availability and must be submitted 1 month in advance.