A roller disco, tours of a British Airways aircraft and a jaw dropping air show are just a few of the exciting activities lined up for the London City Airport Fun Day. Taking place on Saturday 4 July, the Fun Day draws crowds from far and wide. As well as fun things to do there is also the opportunity to win a selection of fabulous prizes in the Fun Day £1 Prize Draw:
• Four return flights to Barcelona, courtesy of British Airways
• A digital camera, an Xbox or an iPod.Courtesy of Kelway (UK). Ltd
• A collection of autographed books. Courtesy of WHSmith
• LEGOLAND passes for a family of four, courtesy of LEGOLAND Windsor
• A paintball session for ten people worth £350. Courtesy of The Paintball Centre, Canary Wharf
• A two night stay in a five star hotel for you and a guest including breakfast, courtesy of Marriott West India Quay Hotel
• A West Ham United hospitality suite for up to ten people to see a premiership match, courtesy of West Ham United
• A signed Arsenal football shirt, tickets for a premiership football match, a signed West Ham United football shirt or an opportunity for a child to be a mascot at a premiership football match, courtesy of Barclays
• Reebok Gym membership for three months worth £350, courtesy of Reebok Gym, Canary Wharf
For your chance to win simply complete the below Prize Draw coupon and hand it in along with £1 per entry at the London City Airport Community stand opposite the main stage at the Fun Day. Entries are unlimited so the more time you enter the greater your chances of winning one of the fantastic prizes. Prize Draw tickets can also be purchased at the London City Airport Community stand on the day. All cash raised on the day is donated directly to Richard House Children’s Hospice. The hospice provides care and respite to families and children with life-limited illnesses.
Last year saw 22,000 visitors so come along and join the fun. Popular with people of all ages, the Fun Day really does have something for everyone. For more information about what is in store at the Fun Day visit www.funday2009.com
For more on media relations.
For enquiries regarding specific flights, routes or aircraft please contact the airline directly.
For general media enquiries please email us at email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0)203 203 2497Email Andrew directly >
Corporate Communications Director
Tel: +44 (0)207 646 0132Email Charlotte directly >
Out of hours urgent media enquiries only: 07801 579 273 / 07747 103 884
Please note - the press office does not deal with marketing, advertising or sponsorship. Please contact the switchboard on 0207 646 0000/88 and ask for the relevant department.