Airport transfer licensed taxi & minicabs
Sometimes landing at London City Airport is not always the last stop of your journey.
Sometimes landing at London City Airport is not always the last stop of your journey. London City Airport’s prime central location makes it the ideal location for you to either continue your journey home or to another airport. Being in such close vicinity to each of London’s Airports makes choosing a taxi for your airport transfer an easy decision. If you are looking to get to another airport in time for your connecting flight, a taxi or minicab for your transfer often works out to be the fastest choice.
- Taxi from London City Airport to Heathrow Airport in 1 hour 30 minutes*
- Taxi from London City Airport to Gatwick Airport in 1 hour 20 minutes*
- Taxi from London City Airport to Stansted Airport in 1 hour 10 minutes*
- Taxi from London City Airport to Luton Airport in 1 hour 40 minutes*
- Taxi from London City Airport to Southend Airport in 1 hour 30 minutes* *not including traffic
London City Airport has also teamed up with the UK wide minicab comparison service Minicabit to make organising your airport transfer as easy as possible. Minicabit allows you to compare hundreds of different cab providers from across the capital as well as the rest of the UK to ensure you get the best deal. You can use minicabit to book your cab online on their website or book below. Your minicabit driver will meet you outside Arrivals at London City Airport and accompany you to the parked vehicle that will take you straight to your connecting airport terminal. You can pre-book your cab for when you arrive at London City Airport and check the drive time and price before you book.