Recent studies conducted by British Airways identified that a third of women in the UK re-pack their suitcase at a minimum of three times, taking 12 hours to plan what to take. With 50% of women in the UK being forced to leave items out due to baggage restrictions.
British Airways standard luggage allowance of 23kg with two pieces of hand luggage at no extra cost, providing fashion focused women with more options.
Working with style-passport, the online home of fashion and beauty for every holiday destination, British Airways created 34 must-have looks that women can recreate when they fly shorthaul with the airline this season.
Sarah Walter, MD & Founder of style-passport, also highlights the top 10 essentials women should take on short haul trips – women make note!
1. Ray ban aviators - just looking at them makes you feel you are escaping
2. BECCA beach tint. For just been on the beach glow before you get there
3. Havaianas - the best flip flops by far
4. As many scarves as you want. After all a scarf is a cover up, a belt, a hair protector, a skirt, a dress( when you know how) a sheet and a sometimes towel too
5. One piece of statement jewellery. Big ear rings, a striking necklace, holidays are about making a statement
6. Carmel. Lips get dry in the sun and wind, you'll need this
7. The perfect bag. Cross body for the airport, adjustable straps ensure it can double as the perfect day time bag. Lots of pockets for organisation too
8. Your best holiday dress. Every woman should have a dress she loves. From beach to nightclub this dress reminds you of the best times of your life
9. Nail varnish. I can tell which holiday I'm on by the colour of my toes
10. The bikini or swimsuit you feel great in. Holiday and swimwear are synonymous. There are no rules just take time to find what gives you confidence.
To watch the Jade Parafitt in action at the airport click here