CityJet increase frequencies on key routes at London City Airport
From 30 March 2013, CityJet will be launching a new summer flight schedule strengthening key routes operated at London City Airport by increasing frequencies.
CityJet will be looking to improve and enhance their travel experience for customers and optimise their flight network in key areas, offering passengers more choice and convenient schedules.
• Flights to Dublin will increase from 5 per weekday to 7
• Flights to Florence will double to 12 per week
• Flights to Paris will increase to 7 per weekday
• Flights to Toulon will increase to 3 flights
• Flights to Rotterdam will be operated by an Avro RJ85 aircraft to redeploy capacity
To book flights click the destinations below: