Are you leaving?
Please follow one of the steps below:
- Leave with your Manager or Admin team
- Leave at the information desk in the terminal
- Leave with the Security Manager
- Hand the ID to reception staff in Civil Aviation house
- Post it to us Online pass return formIf your LCY
Lost or stolen?
ID pass is lost or stolen you must report it immediately to your manager and the ID Centre on [email protected], 020 7646 0000 or 0207 646 0165 (in office hours)
If stolen please also report it to the police on their non emergency online form https://www.met.police.uk/ro/report/ocr/af/how-to-report-a-crime/ in order to get a crime reference number.
Once your manager has submitted a lost/stolen application and this has been approve you can come down to the ID Centre to get issued with a new ID pass.