Get travel money at London City Airport
International Currency Exchange (ICE) stores are temporarily closed.
You can still get Euros or British pounds quickly and safely from one of ICE’s ATMs across the Airport. They are available 24 hours a day.
- Or you can get great rates on over 50 currencies when you order your travel money online using ICE’s home delivery service. Order by 3pm Monday-Friday and get your currency delivered the next working day. Delivery is free when you order over £750.
Travel Money made easy
If you haven’t already organised currency for your trip, you can do it all at London City Airport before you fly with ICE. ICE have been offering currency services for over 45 years, so they know their stuff.
Their products and services include: A wide range of foreign currencies at competitive exchange rates
- A wide range of foreign currencies at competitive exchange rates
- Collection of currency pre-ordered by phone
- Buy Back of Currency at 0% commission
- Sterling and Euro ATMs with FREE cash-withdrawals
- Mobile phone top-ups
- Rate Protection Guarantee
- International phone cards
- 0% commission on purchases by students who have a valid student card.
Looking for more? Check out the ICE website for more services.
Click and collect makes buying cash for your journey easy
Order your currency online from ICE and you can pick it up from London City Airport just before you fly. ICE Click and Collect means you won’t need to arrange any currency when you arrive at your destination, and you won’t need to use your debit or credit card abroad and risk hefty transaction fees.
ICE stores at London City Airport
Wherever you’re flying, you’ll find plenty of ICE stores located around London City Airport: before and after Security, and in both Departures and Arrivals.
- Before Security: On the left hand side as you enter the Terminal entrance doors
- After Security: In the Departure Lounge as you exit Security
- International Arrivals: on the right as you enter the baggage reclaim area
- Domestic Arrivals: Domestic passengers can utilise the desk in the Terminal concourse once they have passed the baggage hall
If you’re in a hurry, we also have several cash points (ATMs) located around the airport. They accept most credit, debit, Maestro and American Express cards and you’ll be able to withdraw both Euros and British Pounds. You’ll find them before and after Security, as well as in the Arrivals hall.
About International Currency Exchange
Operating for more than 45 years, ICE is one of the largest and most trusted foreign exchange providers in the world, with over 350 global branches. Whether you’d like to pick up your currency at the airport, or prefer to travel cash-free, ICE offers a range of travel money services with competitive rates and convenient, hassle-free service.