Frequently Asked Questions

Got a question about anything at London City Airport? We've got answers

Can't find the information you need? Please contact LCY General Enquiries on +44 (0)20 7646 0000

At present photo ID such as a driving licence can only be used for domestic flights.

You’re from outside the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein You must have a valid passport to enter the UK. It should be valid for the whole of your stay. You may also need a visa, depending on which country you’re from.

To find out more click here.