Getting to London City Airport
Being located in the heart of the city means we're very easy to reach.
And with multiple transport connections right on our doorstep, we're easy to find wherever you're coming from - or heading to.
Travelling to or from the airport
Given the disruption caused by coronavirus, we recommend all passengers check the status and schedule for their preferred mode of transport before they set off.
Transport for London’s Journey Planner is a useful resource.
- When travelling to the airport, you can help reduce the risk of transmission and travel safely by:
- Avoiding the busiest times and routes
- Keeping distance from other people, 2 meters apart where possible
- Washing or sanitising their hands regularly
- Using PPE, including a face covering and gloves
If you arrive from overseas and plan to use public transport, pick up a Visitor Oyster card, which you can buy online or in stations across London, just remember to top it up! If you prefer, you can use contactless and Apple Pay at most stations around London.
Arriving by road?
London City Airport is within the Ultra Low Emissions Zone so you may need to pay the ULEZ charge.
We use chauffeurit.com for fixed-price transfers in comfort and style. Vehicles available include premium saloons such as the Mercedes-Benz S Class, electric vehicles such as Tesla and 16-seat executive minibuses.
A meet-and-greet service is included with all airport pickups.
Enter your journey details below to get a quote: