KLM Royal Dutch Airlines would like you to experience the charm of Amsterdam and is giving away two Economy return tickets to the friendly capital of The Netherlands.
A maze of quaint canals lined with houseboats, countless art galleries, colourful street markets and much more await just a hop away from London!
The city of Rembrandt, red lights, canals and coffeeshops, Amsterdam retains its status as one of Europe’s most evocative capitals. Straddle one of the city’s ubiquitous bikes and discover its must-see museums, characterful cafés and quaint cobbled streets, which simultaneously evoke the spirit of a pulsating capital and tranquil village.
Read more in our Amsterdam guide >
For your chance to win, simply enter your details below.
• The competition closes on 31 MAY 2017, the draw will take place on 5 JUNE 2017.
• Prize includes one pair of KLM Economy Class return tickets (including taxes) from London City Airport to Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. Tickets are subject to availability.
• Each return ticket must be used together (both passengers must travel together). One of the passengers must be the prize winner. An adult must accompany any children or infant.
• KLM is not responsible for any transport at the destination, transfers to or from the airports, accommodation or any other travel expense.
• Booking period finishes on 15 NOVEMBER 2017.
• Travel period finishes on 15 DECEMBER 2017.
• Booking must be made at least 30 days before the preferred date of travel.
• No extension of the date or change of destination is allowed from those specified in these T&Cs.
• No change of companion, names, travel dates or any other detail in the tickets is allowed once these have been issued.
• Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
• Income taxes (if any) paid on the value of this prize, or any other applicable surcharges, shall be the responsibility of the winner, parent or legal guardian.
• Winning tickets are excluded from the Flying Blue programme. Winners who are members of this programme, including those who accompany them, may not accrue Miles for the prize flights.
• Winner must be over the age of 18 with a valid passport to travel (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip). Winner and accompanying persons must obtain all visas, permissions and other documentation required. KLM is not liable for the costs of obtaining the correct entry documents.