You can enjoy free Wi-Fi access at London City Airport. Here’s how to get connected.
At London City Airport we offer free wireless internet access to all passengers in the terminal building. If you have any questions please speak to a member of terminal staff.
When you arrive at the airport you can enjoy unlimited Free Wi-Fi, simply follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the list of available wireless networks
- Select LCY Free Wi-Fi
- Open an internet browser
- Opt to complete LCY marketing questions for news and offers; or skip to:
- Once connected, you will be given 15 mins of access to verify your email address and then you will be able to enjoy Free Wi-Fi for the duration of your stay at London City Airport.
- Alternately, you can use Social Logins using your familiar user ID and password for Twitter, Google, FaceBook, or LinkedIn.
- You will only need to complete registration once a year, provided you use the same device.
What equipment do I need to access LCY Free Wi-Fi network? Any Wi-Fi enabled device such as smart phone, laptop or tablet device.
Do I have to register? Yes. You will be able to log on for free for 15 minutes without registering, but need to register a valid email address and password to receive unlimited Free Wi-Fi.
I'm having trouble connecting. Where can I get help? If you can't connect, you may need to change the settings within your browser. Please ask one of our Customer Service team who operate throughout the terminal if you need assistance connecting to LCY's Free Wi-Fi service.
Can I roam on the LCY Wi-fi network? Yes, once registered on LCY Free Wi-Fi you will be able to use the service throughout LCY airport terminal.
Can I use my device to make phone calls? Yes. Services such as Skype or voice messenger will allow you to make phone calls. Please note, charges may apply, please check with your service provider.
Can I receive and send large files? We recommend that you limit emails and attachments to 10MB.
How fast is the Wi-fi network? The speed you get depends on the number of users and how heavily they are using the service, using LCY Free-Wi-Fi you can expect on average about 6 Mb/s.
What do you do with my personal data? We use your personal data for the processing of payments, personalisation of the Wi-Fi 'welcome' pages and prevention of fraud and/or misuse of our network.
Is LCY's Wi-Fi "family friendly"? Yes. The Wi-Fi service uses third-party filtering software. This means that it will automatically block access to certain types of websites and content which is deemed as inappropriate.
How secure is LCY's Wi-Fi? Ours is one of the most secure public Wi-Fi networks. It uses 256 Bit SSL encryption to protect your data. No public network is fool proof. Ensure you do your best to protect yourself and your device:
- Install robust anti-virus software and a personal firewall on your device. Keep anti-virus software up to date
- Protect your device with a password
- Never leave your device unattended; if necessary, lock it
- Keep credit or debit-card details hidden from view
- Make sure that a website is secure before you input financial details. Check for the padlock icon on your browser
- If you're connecting to your own corporate network, use a secure VPN (virtual private network)