Connect to Wi-Fi
Free, unlimited, high speed Wi-Fi.
At London City Airport we offer free wireless internet access to all passengers in the terminal building. If you have any questions, please speak to a member of terminal staff.
Customers simply need to follow these easy steps to enjoy free, unrestricted internet access.
- Select LCY Airport Free Wi-Fi
- Enter a valid email
- Click Business or Leisure for journey purpose
- Cick the ‘Yes, sign me up’ button if you wish to join our mailing list or receive SMS updates.
- Please note all customers who wish to opt to join the LCY Free database will benefit from flight, retail, parking discounts, plus they’ll receive our weekly emails with brand and destination updates.
What equipment do I need to access LCY Free Wi-Fi network? Any Wi-Fi enabled device such as smart phone, laptop or tablet device.
I'm having trouble connecting. Where can I get help? If you can't connect, you may need to change the settings within your browser. Please ask one of our Customer Service team who operate throughout the terminal if you need assistance connecting to LCY's Free Wi-Fi service.
Can I roam on the LCY Wi-Fi network? Yes, once logged on LCY Free Wi-Fi you will be able to use the service throughout LCY airport terminal.
Can I use my device to make phone calls? Yes. Services such as Skype or voice messenger will allow you to make phone calls. Please note, charges may apply, please check with your service provider.
Can I receive and send large files? We recommend that you limit emails and attachments to 10MB.
How fast is the Wi-Fi network? The speed you get depends on the number of users and how heavily they are using the service, using LCY Free Wi-Fi you can expect on average about 16 Mb/s.
Is LCY's Wi-Fi "family friendly"? Yes. The Wi-Fi service uses third-party filtering software. This means that it will automatically block access to certain types of websites and content which is deemed as inappropriate.
How secure is LCY's Wi-Fi? Ours is one of the most secure public Wi-Fi networks. It uses 256 Bit SSL encryption to protect your data. No public network is fool proof. Ensure you do your best to protect yourself and your device:
- Install robust anti-virus software and a personal firewall on your device. Keep anti-virus software up to date
- Protect your device with a password
- Never leave your device unattended; if necessary, lock it
- Keep credit or debit-card details hidden from view
- Make sure that a website is secure before you input financial details. Check for the padlock icon on your browser
- If you're connecting to your own corporate network, use a secure VPN (virtual private network)