Getting to London City Airport
Being located in the heart of the city means we're very easy to reach.
And with multiple transport connections right on our doorstep, we're easy to find wherever you're coming from - or heading to.
Travelling to or from the airport
Given the disruption caused by coronavirus, we recommend all passengers check the status and schedule for their preferred mode of transport before they set off.
Transport for London’s Journey Planner is a useful resource.
- When travelling to the airport, you can help reduce the risk of transmission and travel safely by:
- Avoiding the busiest times and routes
- Keeping distance from other people, 2 meters apart where possible
- Washing or sanitising their hands regularly
- Using PPE, including a face covering and gloves
If you arrive from overseas and plan to use public transport, pick up a Visitor Oyster card, which you can buy online or in stations across London, just remember to top it up! If you prefer, you can use contactless and Apple Pay at most stations around London.
Arriving by road?
Northern Line Closure Update
Between January 15th 2022 and May 15th 2022, there will be no Northern Line services between Moorgate and Kennington. If you’re travelling to London City, DLR services will continue to operate as normal but please allow extra time for your journey. To plan your best route to LCY, please use the TfL Journey Planner by following this link.
Find out more here.