Plan your route through London City Airport
Find out about services and facilities for people with disabilities or special needs.
If you require any assistance when at London City Airport, we have a dedicated team to help at all stages of your journey including:
- Assistance to and from points of onward travel (taxi, car park, DLR and other forms of public transport)
- Assistance when you arrive at the airport before your flight (including car park, drop-off area and Departures)
- Assistance with check-in and security screening procedures
- Help getting to the waiting lounge and departure gate
- Assistance with baggage retrieval
- Assistance with boarding and disembarkation
- Assistance with customs and immigration procedures
- Help getting to connecting flights when in transit, with assistance before and after Security
To organise assistance at the airport, you need to notify your airline, tour operator or travel agent of your requirements.
You can organise it at the time of booking your flight or up to 48 hours before travelling.
Further information on the special assistance provided by airlines and how to book it is available below:
In accordance with EU legislation, London City Airport staff who provide assistance to passengers receive the appropriate training including disability awareness and disability-equality training. London City Airport also provides these staff with first-aid training as well as refresher training on an annual basis.
For more information on the assistance we can provide at London City Airport, contact us on +44 (0)20 7646 0000.
If you are unable to book assistance, please make your way to the Information Desk at the Terminal where a member of staff will be able to help.