The paragraphs below are the terms and conditions for London City Airport’s wireless internet access services (the "Service") supplied by London City Airport Limited to you ("You"). London City Airport Limited is a UK company based in London City Airport, City Aviation House, Royal Docks, London E16 2PB (company number 01963361) ("LCY"). These terms and conditions may be modified by LCY at any time and the latest version of these can be found on our website. If you are under the age of 16, by continuing to use this service and by accepting the terms of this End User License Agreement (“EULA”) you confirm that you have received consent from a parent or guardian to use this service. By continuing to use this free Wi-Fi service, you agree to accept, conduct your business within the terms stated, and be bound by the following; LCY’s Obligations and Rights:
a) LCY collects information on your usage of this Service including web pages visited, domains and email traffic. LCY will not disclose personal information collected in conjunction with the provision of this service to a third party without consent, except to companies with which we have contracted for the provision of the Service and only then for the purpose of providing the Service. LCY will, if required by law, disclose your personal information and or information pertaining to the usage of the Service to the relevant authorities in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime.
b) You acknowledge and are responsible for the security of your connection to the internet, your device that is used for connecting and for any sites you visit, emails you send or receive or information transmitted or received in any format when you use our Service. LCY are not responsible for the security or content you transmit or receive on the internet.
c) You acknowledge that your use of the Free Wi-Fi service is entirely at your own risk. LCY does not guarantee the availability or security of the Service.
d) LCY reserves the right to block any websites, web pages and content on its service that LCY deems illegal, distasteful or generally unsuitable for the location in which this service is provided. LCY does not wish to restrict your use of our service unreasonably but by using this service you agree to accept our filtering criteria which may change from time to time. LCY has no obligation to you to include sites that are blocked from use.
e) LCY may deny, terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of the Service without notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that LCY in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms of this EULA.
f) LCY reserves the right to slow bandwidth or connection speeds at certain times at LCY's convenience.
End User's Obligations and Rights
a) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and all activities that occur under your username and password. You will be liable for all losses, damage, costs and expenses, direct or indirect, however incurred, suffered due to the loss, misuse and/or disclosure of your username and password.
b) You will not be eligible for any compensation if you cannot use the Service because of power or equipment failure, routine maintenance or circumstances outside of LCY's control including down time due to failure of an internet service provider's connection.
c) You acknowledge that all intellectual property (including copyright, trademarks and trade names) in the Service and on the website used to access it remain the property of LCY or its licensors. You agree to respect these rights and not to do anything to infringe them. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to alter or remove any trademarks and not to copy, download, transmit, reproduce, print or exploit any of this material.
d) You shall indemnify LCY for any breach of clause (c), above,
e) You agree that you will not use the LCY service for:
(1) unlawful, fraudulent, criminal and/or otherwise any illegal activities;
(2) sending, receiving, publishing, posting, distributing, disseminating, encouraging the receipt of, uploading, downloading, recording, reviewing, streaming or using any material which is offensive, abusive, defamatory, indecent, obscene, unlawful, harassing or menacing or a breach of the copyright, trademark, intellectual property, confidence, privacy or any other rights of any person;
(3) knowingly or negligently transmitting or uploading any electronic material (including, without limit, files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs) which is known or likely to cause, interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment owned by LCY or any other Internet user or person;
(4) activities that are in breach of any other third party's rights, including file-sharing, downloading, installation or distribution of pirated software or other inappropriately licensed software, deletion of any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded, falsification of the origin or source of any software or other material;
(5) anything that may disrupt or interfere with LCY's network or services or cause the network to crash;
(6) launching "denial of service" attacks; "mailbombing" attacks; or "flooding" attacks against a host or network. Scanning of networks or hosts for open ports or other vulnerabilities;
(7) circumventing the user authentication or security process of a host or network;
(8) creating, transmitting, storing or publishing any virus, malware, Trojan, corrupting program or corrupted data; or
(9) collecting, streaming, distributing or accessing any material that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally collected, streamed, distributed or accessed.